Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Angola here I come!

The saga continues...but I'm officially going to Angola, though whoever reads this must be tired of hearing about the back and forth!

Matt just left after spending two fab weeks here with me in SA. He's going to post our HUNDREDS of photos soon. As for SA, it's been great. It's an amazing country full of extremes--rich, poor; sea, mountains; urban, rural. It may sound similar to the US and to a degree it is, but for whatever reason the extremes seem particularly "extreme" here. I'm not being terribly coherent at the moment.

The stories are too many to recount here. But it's been amazing so far, and I'll be back for a little more SA at the end of May.

As for Angola, I'll write as I can though it's totally unclear to me how I'll access internet there. This and more will become clearer once I get there.

Until then...

No comments: